50plusmilfs.com- Backdoor To Revenge

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- Backdoor To Revenge

Description:
Backdoor To Revenge
The video could have been titled Turnabout Is Fair Play. It_s about a 52-year-old woman--we_ll call her Trinity--who discovers that her husband has been cheating on her...and right there in his office. It_s so humiliating, Trinity says to Tony, looking as if she_s about to tear the jezabelle_s panties to shreds. Poor Trinity. Stupid husband. What a big dope, cheating on a piece of ass like Trinity. And probably with a young secretary who_s nothing more than a head-sucker. Tony tries to console her, tries to show some real feeling for her situation, and wouldn_t you know it, she feels his hard cock through his pants. I think you just gave me an idea how I can fix this, Trinity says. The bastard cheated on me. I_m going to cheat on him. Great idea She hands Tony her address and says, Bring a friend. The friend is Asante, and Trinity gets back at her husband by taking their cocks in her mouth, pussy and asshole. Yes, her asshole. Because there_s revenge and then there_s Revenge, and everybody knows that Revenge is a dish best served with anal.
Model:
Trinity Powers, Asante Stone, and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : TrinityPowers_27530_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1416.69 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:25
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: