18eighteen.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Anal Exam

Description:
We have a special video for you this week and another one next week. Due to member request, we have shot a series of rectal exam videos, complete with anal thermometer action. Today, the lovely Mae Meyers is getting her temperature taken in her starfish. It turns her on so much that she gives up her pussy to this young doctor. This supple, little beauty is every guy_s dream fuck. She even makes all the moves
Model:
Mae Meyers and Ivan Nukes
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : MaeMeyers_27495_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 349.42 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MaeMeyers_27495_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Strummin_ and Cummin_

Description:
Jackie is taking guitar lessons. She_s learned a lot from her teacher and wants to repay him for his help. This cute, skinny Latina is giggly and has a sweetness to her. The guitar teacher probably enjoys their lessons together as much as she does. While playing the guitar, she notices him looking at her panties. Nevermind the fact that she_s wearing a skirt and sitting with her legs wide open. Just don_t tell my parents she says while pulling up her skirt. She licks her finger and rubs it over her clit. Then she sticks one finger in her pussy. She_s so tight one is all she needs. Now we get to see what else she can play with her hands. Don_t worry, Jackie. Your secret is safe with us.
Model:
Jackie Rogen
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : JackieRogan_35656_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4375.38 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:17:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:JackieRogan_35656_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Nerd Sex

Description:
Roxanne is the only girl on the chess team, and like she tells her nerdy fuck buddy here, that has its perks. The number one benefit being that she can get a nice, hard cock to fuck whenever she wants. So when she flashes this guy her panties, it_s on. You can tell she_s the slut in her nerd group when you see how she bounces her tight, litttle body on top of this thick rod. Roxanne likes it hard and says, That_s the spot when she starts getting drilled. When she turns around to fuck in reverse cowgirl she really knows how to use her ass to grind and gyrate. After fucking for a while she takes a moment to suck her juices off his cock. Roxanne_s pussy is nice and creamy when he puts it back in, and she cums hard when she gets fucked doggie-style. Then it_s her fuck buddy_s turn, and she gets on her knees and swallows his salty load
Model:
Roxanne Rae and James Kickstand
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : RoxanneRae_28716_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 331.02 MB
Duration : 00:17:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:RoxanneRae_28716_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Cream-Filled Cooch

Description:
I love getting my pussy pounded in doggie-style. Especially when the guy has a huge cock and gets so deep in my pussy. For such an innocent-looking girl, Lara has a filthy mouth She also has a horny pussy that gets drilled and filled with cum. After getting fucked in a variety of positions, she squeezes that load out of her pussy and smears the sticky wad all over her clit.
Model:
Lara Brooks and J Mac
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : LaraBrooks_28398_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 549.68 MB
Duration : 00:29:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LaraBrooks_28398_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- A Proper Fucking

Description:
Today I_m going to get fucked. Well, okay Halle certainly doesn_t beat around the bush. And speaking of which, she has a nice, little trim one between her legs. One that gets stretched and stuffed by a fat cock. Oh, that_s it she says as her tiny body is getting plowed. She may be small, skinny and flat, but there_s no need to worry about breaking her. Halle likes it rough that_s when she moans the loudest and says she_s cumming. Her tiny, perky titties bounce up and down when she gets on top for a ride. After this proper fucking her cheeks are flushed and her chin and lips get glazed with cum.
Model:
Halle Von and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : HalleVon_30477_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1918.34 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:HalleVon_30477_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Sadie Love

Description:
What do teens love to do? Shop. And what_s their second favorite way to pass the time? Yeah, that_s right. Cumming. So what happens when a horny teen goes shopping at a sex shop? Well sit back and watch little Sadie use all the gadgets and gizmos she bought today. This cute teen pulls out all the stops as she makes sure to get good use out of all her buzzing purchases. I am, like, never leaving my room again I love cumming with my new toys so much
Model:
Sadie Love
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : SadieLove_19856_480p.mp4
File Size : 348.03 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:19:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SadieLove_19856_480p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Studying for Sex Ed

Description:
Jayden has a test coming up in her sex ed class. What better way to study for it than to fuck We don_t know if that_s going to help her retain the information, but who cares. Jayden is a horny, little Asian who loves to get it in the butt. She sucks cock with a nice _pop_ noise every time she comes to the top. We don_t know how she_s going to do on that test, but when it comes to getting fucked in her pussy and tight asshole, we give her an A
Model:
Jayden Lee and Juan Largo
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : JaydenLee_27881_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 605.52 MB
Duration : 00:32:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:JaydenLee_27881_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Can_t Fill Those Cups

Description:
Marissa can_t fill the cups of the huge bras she tries on with her microscopic tits...and that_s a good thing We like them flat and little around these parts. Marissa doesn_t believe her boyfriend when he says he likes little boobs, but by the end we think he changed her mind. After Marissa gets her pussy smashed by his meat hammer, how could she not think that he likes her tits? Any doubt left was surely removed by the massive glazing he gave her mosquito bites. Now it_s your turn to show Marissa your appreciation for flat chests.
Model:
Marissa Mae and Tony Rubino
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : MarissaMae_31130_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1550.89 MB
Duration : 00:26:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MarissaMae_31130_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Allison Finger-Bangs Her Pussy

Description:
I don_t know why my pussy is always wet, it just is. It might have something to do with me being horny all the time. I_ll just be minding my own business, doing whatever, and out of nowhere I_ll feel my pussy get all hot and drippy. Whenever that happens I have to find the nearest bathroom to rub one out. I_ve made myself cum in public bathrooms so many times I don_t even think twice about it anymore. I_m always down to cum-anytime, anywhere.
Model:
Allison Banks
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : AllisonBanks_26909_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 378.26 MB
Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AllisonBanks_26909_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- What Lies Beneath

Description:
We_re sure all the guys who went to school with Trillium wondered what she looked like under her clothes and how she played with herself until she came. Most of them probably never found out, but at least you can. Her body is curvy and milky-white, her tits are small and perky with pale nipples. Her pussy is shaved and her lips protrude just the perfect amount. You can tell that Trill is a clit girl by the way she diddles her button. And once the camera zooms in, you can see why. She_s got a big clit A big clit for big orgasms, she told us. We may know the mysteries of her body now, but that doesn_t stop us from wanting more.
Model:
Trillium
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : Trillium_31615_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 819.2 MB
Duration : 00:14:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Trillium_31615_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4