Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/06/2023
Sera Williams Black PVC Halter Neck Bra & Skirt - VID
Sera Williams
8 min of video

Stunning video from mistress Sera wearing; black PVC halter neck bra, black micro skirt, black over-the-knee OTK high-heeled boots, black thong, and riding crop in hand, in a powerful tease to topless where she is not going to take any nonsense from anyone!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
04/06/2023
Amber Belle Black Dress With No Underwear - VoP
Amber Belle
6 min of video

Mistress Amber certainly knows how to make an entrance as she steps forward in this glorious VoP slow motion video footage wearing a black pvc figure hugging mini-dress (sans bra & briefs/panties), black stockings & suspenders/belt, and black knee high boots, in a 'commando style' tease to open leg nude level absolutely guaranteed to not just put your jaw on the floor, but leave you completely gasping for breath as she rewards you for your adoration and submissive worship!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
06/06/2023
Hattie Grace Black PVC Mini-Dress To Make You Confess - BTS
Hattie Grace
4 min of video

Behind-The-Scenes BTS Video footage of photoset with Mistress Hattie wearing a black PVC mini-dress with flogger whip in hand, determined to make you confess you have been a naughty boy before deciding if she is going to taunt or tease you before rewarding you, or make you pay!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/06/2023
Irish Essie Black PVC Dress Down Hits The Spot - VoP
Irish Essie
5 min of video

Glorious VoP slow motion video footage from shoot with mistress Irish Essie wearing a black pvc dress (sans bra), black thong, black stockings & suspenders/Belt, and black high-heeled platform shoes, in a powerful tease to open leg whilst brandishing her trusty bullwhip!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
10/06/2023
Lottii Rose Black PVC Body Suit Taunt & Tease Show - VID
Lottii Rose
8 min of video

Mistress Lottii steps forward in this incredible 4K Video wearing a black pvc outfit comprising; leotard styled bodysuit with zips galore (sans bra and briefs/panties), high-heeled over-the-knee OTK boots and a riding crop which she uses to good effect throughout in a truly mesmerising and heart stopping femdom taunt & tease show to open leg nude level!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/06/2023
Ivy Black PVC Top and Skirt Punishment - BTS
Ivy Rain
5 min of video

Behind-the-scenes BTS video footage from shoot with mistress Ivy wearing a black pvc top, skirt & high-heeled boots is sure to make your day as she steps forward with leather flogger whip in hand in a sensational tease to naughty nude.

Status
Not open for further replies.